Here’s the note that you all contributed to today in class.
When giving each other feedback on your pigs, try to remember:
- Be polite. You disagree and agree without saying things like “you’re wrong/right.”
- Try to stay on topic. Jokes and socializing are fine, but really try to help each other. (Nothing unkind.)
- Make sure that your comments are clear. Similarly, if you don’t understand some feedback, ask the person for clarification.
- Give the person a choice on if they want to use your feedback. Use words like: “might”, “maybe”, “you can”, “it might be helpful”, etc…
- Speak appropriately. Kind and helpful language.